Monday, 30 September 2013

Go for Launch

Today was a very special day here at Squirrel HQ, because today was the day that www.sketchbooksquirrel.com the website had it's go for launch and lift off moment and is finally up, running and live, (although not before a few last minute gremlins had to be evicted from the premises).
 
Hurrah! Such a lot of hard work to get the whole thing together, but hopefully it will all be worth it, and a lot of fun too. You may have noticed that the 'news' page has had to give way to the 'website' page on the blog. But don't worry, you can still catch up with the news page over on the website, so do have a good click around and enjoy yourself.

Of course, Sammy has to make an appearance on the site.
 
 
I am really happy with the look of the site, with lots of content, links to browse and of course, lots of my work. Although I was really apprehensive about tackling a DIY website building company myself and building the site from scratch, I am so pleased I did. All of the pages and content can be managed and changed by me and I have access to 24/7 help that is really very good. For anyone looking to get themselves a place in the world of www. without too much hassle it's worth a try. After all, if I can do it, anyone can.

More than a sneaky peak.
The whole site is now bright eyed, bushy tailed ready and waiting
Sketchbook Squirrel
 
 
Well, it's acknowledgement time folks, so blushes all round. A special thank you to all of my lovely friends, (you know who you are guys) who have been so supportive and generous with their time and enthusiasm for the success of this particular little project. Without all of you, I would never have had the confidence to get this one off the ground. And, of course, the support at home from my very special family and 'Husband' in particular has always been the driving force behind all of what I do, without them Sketchbook Squirrel just wouldn't be here. Well, wish me luck, enjoy a visit, (or two) and here's to the next chapter.       
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

Tracy Hall said...

It looks superb Jarnie, worth all the hard work - well done!

Sketchbook Squirrel said...

Thank you so much Tracy, now to get lots more work done. x

Janene said...

Your website looks great! Congrats on getting it up and going yourself.

Sketchbook Squirrel said...

Thanks Janene, your support and friendship is always much appreciated. xx