Saturday, 20 September 2014

Let's Celebrate

The last few days has also seen a couple of exciting milestones here at Squirrel HQ, with 32 new subscribers to the newsletter and...drum roll please...70,000 visits here at the blog. Yes, I know, I couldn't quite believe that either. I am so excited about that, and am really chuffed that so many of you seem to enjoy my meanderings and diversions.

As you have all been so loyal, with some of you still here from the first days of Squirrel, (you are particularly gorgeous), and as as a little thank you, I will be offering a set of 5 greetings cards of Clematis 'Etoile Violette' to one lucky reader, who will be selected at random by a clever piece of software or, going old-school here, names out of a fish bowl or something. 

To enter, just pop on over to the website and enter your details in the Contact Form. That way I will get your details, and be able to email you back if you win. Just enter the word 'Enter' in the subject field before sending the form. 

Please get your forms in by Wednesday 24th Sept. Thanks to everyone for entering

Up for grabs
A set of 5 greetings cards of Clematis 'Etoile Violette'




No comments: