Thursday, 6 November 2014

A Little Announcement

Just a quick post today, on the new exciting times ahead. The splendour at Squirrel HQ continues this week with the announcement of some fabulous new workshops for 2015. A series of seasonal one-day workshops have been finalised with Roots Shoots & Leaves, a fantastic venue in Hampshire, that has it's own custom built workshop space, vegetable plots, cutting gardens and 5 acres of beautiful gardens and grounds.


Scarecrows
Image from Roots Shoots & Leaves

To make these days even more special, there is the inclusion of a two course lunch, prepared with produce from the gardens and lovely afternoon tea refreshments. This is such a wonderful new venture, and I am so excited to be bringing the joy of botanical painting to a new audience. Hope to see you there.  

Roots Shoots and Leaves Map of garden
A map of the grounds at Roots Shoots & Leaves
Including the air conditioned, heated workshop

Of course, I shall have to work on creating some fabulous step-by-step exercises, using the gorgeous selection of subjects on offer, and help everyone have a very special, (and successful) day of painting.
   
So, with Delia now finished, what next on the drawing board? Well, once I have caught my breath, I shall be getting onto that. Already, I have my eye on at least three possibilities and knowing me that list will only get bigger.


Delia
(the photo I posted earlier had a rather strange angle, and she wasn't pleased) 


No comments: