Wednesday, 13 July 2016

Lift Off...

Ta Dah! Oh my, what a busy week it's been here at Squirrel HQ, and there's an awfully big reason why that has been so. The new tuition website has reached lift off...

Visit the shiny new home of Squirrel HQ, the Botanical So Beautiful video tutorials website at www.sketchbooksquirrel.com


With huge thanks to my lovely web design group at
Design Image

The site launched, with very little fanfare on Wednesday (also my wedding anniversary), just to see how things went, (and to get any early glitches and gremlins out of the way). And boy, did it go! 

It's been something of an outrageous whirlwind, and you all know me, I'm never one to go over the top with the me, me, me thing, so I was very surprised how quickly the whole thing took off. It has been so delightful to welcome so many people to my new site,(it's been hard to keep up) and with lots of wonderfully supportive feedback emails from many of the new members, I really hope we all continue to have loads of fun with the tutorials for many years to come.  

Already, the Little Red Chili has gone down a storm, and the Technique Tool Box videos, offering lots of practical tips and advice are proving popular. In the production line are the new In Practice... Sketchbook, and tutorial project videos for July and August, so I've got a busy few weeks ahead of me here at Squirrel HQ.

Little Red Chili and Prickly Bramble Leaf videos from the You Tube Channel, are now available as full tutorials on the website.








It would be really lovely to see you over on the new website. To welcome everyone, there is a FREE package on offer, as well as all the usual Squirrel quirky style. I'm not going to ramble on, telling you all about it, I'll let you all see for yourself. 

So, grab a cuppa, a nice slice of cake or a favourite biccie, settle down and have a good browse. I would love to hear what you think, but, be kind, it's a bit like my first day at school. Fun times indeed. An enormous thank you and huge hugs to absolutely everyone who has supported me on this one. You are genuinely wonderful.

www.sketchbooksquirrel.com


Normal service will, of course resume once the pace slows down a little. We'll all have a get together here in a few days time, for a quiet regroup and a nice little chat. 








No comments: